Born Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu but professionally known as Ric Hassani is a Nigerian singer and songwriter born in Port Harcourt, River state.
He was born on 6th January 1989 and graduated with a degree from Covenant University Ota, Nigeria before proceeding to University of Surrey where he graduated with a Masters degree in Energy Economics.
Although we are yet to have a grounded information on his music journey from start, the 31 year old singer however released his debut album “The African Gentleman” in 2016.
His career however has been quite amazing as the sensational singer has quite a few notable songs to his credits.
His few impressive songs and collaboration includes, “Hello“, “Believe“, “Dance“, “Beautiful To Me“, “Mama“, “Marry You” and his Falz & Olamide assisted single “Believe” released in December 2018 and had won the best collaboration at the Galaxy Music Awards.
Awards And Nomination
Ric Hassani has accumulated a few notable awards and nominations in appreciations for his craft, and they includes;
All African Music Awards 2016
- Most Promising Artiste – Nominated
- Best Artiste in African R&B and Soul – Nominated
- Video Of The Year – Nominated
The Headies 2016
- Best Alternative Song – Nominated
- Best Vocal Performance (Male) – Nominated
Galaxy Music Awards
- Best Collaboration – Won
Songs And Collaboration
Ric Hassani dwells more on African R&B, Soul, Reggae and Pop and no doubt he is totally amazing and always keeps his listeners clued to his sounds.
Ric has achieved collaboration with top wavemaker in the industry including Olamide, Falz, Chike, Nasiru, Frankie Walter, Jeff Akoh, DBYZ and others.
His notable songs and collaborations so far are listed below;
- One, Two
- Double Double
- Oge Na Aga
- Marry You
- Beautiful To Me
- Number One
- Love You Away
- Chike Ft. Ric Hassani – Nakupenda
- Jeff Akoh Ft. Ric Hassani – Good Loving
- Nasiru Ft. Ric Hassani – WCW
- Frankie Walter Ft. Ric Hassani – This Thing
- Ric Hassani Ft. DBYZ – Do Like I Say
- Ric Hassani Ft. Fiokee – Sweetest
- Ric Hassani Ft. Falz & Olamide – Believe