“Kolapiano” is a remarkable extended play record by a Nigerian indigenous rapper Kolaboy that is making waves in the music scene.
This six-track project showcases Kolaboy’s lyrical prowess and unique style, blending traditional Nigerian sounds with modern hip-hop beats.
The EP features notable collaborations, including a dynamic appearance by the renowned artist Timaya, as well as the enchanting flute melodies of Ojadiligbo and the vocal talents of Lawrence Obusi. Each track on “Kolapiano” tells a compelling story,
- Kolapiano Vol. 1 (Nwa Eze)
- Kolapiano Vol. 2 (Isakaba) (feat. Ojadiligbo)
- Kolapiano Vol. 3 (Sewaa Sewaa) (feat. Lawrence Obusi)
- Kolapiano Vol. 4 (Country No Good)
- Kolapiano Vol. 5 (Wusapu Aru)
- Kolapiano Vol. 6 (Isakaba) Remix (feat. Timaya)