Finally results for 2020 West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) has been released on Monday, November 1st, 2020 as promised by the Examination Council.
According to reports, 215,149 candidates out of 1,538,445 students who sat for the exam had their results withheld for alleged examination malpractice, while over 1,003,668 results were released.
Those who are seeking to check their results both online or using the alternative method of text message should follow our well detailed and simple steps below;
How To Check WAEC Result Online With Your Computer Or Phone
- Visit the official WAEC result check portal Here
- Enter your examination number in the space provided
- Select your examination year.
- Select “School Candidate Result” as your examination type.
- Input the serial number on the identity card that you were provided with during the exam
- Now Enter the Card PIN.
- Now hit the “Submit” button and wait for your result to load.
Their server will be overwhelmed due to huge traffic so you might find it difficult checking your results at the moment, just keep trying or wait for some time.
How To Check Your WAEC Results Offline Through Text Message
This method is done offline using your phone and it would require you sending just a text message. See steps below;
- Get your mobile phone
- Open your messaging app and type a new message exactly in this format WAEC*Exam Number*PIN*Exam Year
- Send it to 32327.
- You will receive your results as text message.
You might experience network problems due to numerous requests at the moments, you just have to wait patiently.